Just after the wedding, it’s the dream of every couple to spend some quality time with each other away from friends and families. Yes, we call this lovely vacation of newly wedded couples as Honeymoon. So this time we present the list of top locations in North India known to be popular honeymoon destinations for Indian couples:
- Leh-Ladakh: This destination has so many things to offer to make the honeymoon trip a memorable one. Jaw-dropping picturesque view of beautiful mountains, eye soothing valleys, cold desert, & blue lake with crystal clear water to offers a perfect setting for amazing honeymoon in Leh- Ladakh.
- Shimla: When the topic is on the list of ideal honeymoon spot in India, then how can one miss Shimla. Yes, it will offer you a heaven like experience. Snow covered Himalayas, picturesque valleys, and the colonial reflections all work together to offer a romantic feeling to the honeymoon couples.
- Nainital: The city of Naina devi, Nainital is always ready to welcome the honeymoon couples with its beauty and great weather all the year round. A silent boating in the Naina Lake will help couples to enjoy the feeling of togetherness at the backdrop of the beautiful mountains. There are many places to explore here and we are sure every couple will enjoy the trip and remember it for lifetime.
- Kashmir: Honeymoon and that too in Kashmir is one such dream which is common for many couples and especially the ones who dream to be in the paradise on earth. The speechless beauty of city of Srinagar with vibrant meadows of Sonamarg, Gulmarg, & Pahalgam offer absolute mental peace.
- Manali: Another beautiful destination on this earth where couples will love to visit to spend their private honeymoon days right in the lap of the nature. The cozy weather, the great waterfalls, the eye catching mountain peaks and amazing winter sports all work together to offer a grand experience to the honeymooners in this destination.
- Dharamshala: Dharamshala offers great natural splendor and very popular as one of the trendy honeymoon destinations in north India. Visit and you will know why it made its place in the top 10 honeymoon destinations of North India.
- Jaipur: If you want to spend your honeymoon right in the midst of royal palaces and fort then come and visit Jaipur with your newly wedded partner. Go for a camel ride or an elephant ride to explore the destination well.
- Udaipur: Another wonderful destination right in the midst of desert is Udaipur. The royal palaces and havelies will give you the opportunity to get the feel of royal Maharajas of the historical era.
Pick any of the above 8 destinations for your honeymoon trip and we are sure that it will be a memorable experience for you. India is incredible and so are its honeymoon destinations. Ensure to book your hotels well in advance as rush is too high in the wedding months.