Duration :- 3 Nights / 4 Days
Destination :- Delhi - Jaipur - Pushkar - Jaipur - Samode - Jaipur - Delhi
Day 01: Delhi - Jaipur
Pickup from Delhi and drive to Jaipur, arrival and check in to Hotel. PM sightseeing of Jaipur visit City Palace - situated in the heart of Jaipur's old city. The palace is a blend of Rajput and Mughal architecture, it houses a Seven storied Chandra Mahal in the centre, Hawa Mahal - (Palace of Winds), Jaipur's most distinctive landmark. Built in 1799, this is an amazing example of Rajput architecture, & Jantar Mantar. over night stay at Hotel.
Day 02: Jaipur - Pushkar - Jaipur
After breakfast drive to Pushkar arrival and visit Brahma Temple & Pushkar Lake. back to Jaipur. overnight stay at Hotel.
Day 03: Jaipur - Samode - Jaipur
After breakfast visit Amer fort - located 14 kilometers from Jaipur. The magnificent Amber Fort is a fine blend of Hindu and Muslim architecture. Return to Jaipur & Jal Mahal - Jal Mahal of Jaipur is a pleasure palace built in the 18th century. Situated amidst the picturesque Mansagar Lake and drive to Samode, visit Samode Palace, Fort and village. stay in samode villaf=ge till sunset and back to Jaipur. over night stay at Hotel.
Day 04: Jaipur - Delhi
After breakfast drive down to Delhi. on arrival at Delhi transfer to hotel / rly station / airport.
|Ibis Hotel Jaipur
Note: Hotels Are Subject To Availabilty May Be Same or Similar.
Package Inclusion / Exclusion
- Accommodation as per itinerary - Double room on twin sharing basis at all destinations.
- Daily Breakfast at hotel.
- 01 air conditioned chauffeur driven deluxe car for all transfers, sightseeing and drives.
- Assistance on arrival and departure.
- Air fare / train fare.
- Monuments Entrance fees during sightseeing
- Camera Charges / Jeep Safari / Camel Safari / Elephant Ride Charges.
- Any other item not specified in the Package Inclusions.
- 4.5% Government Service Tax on Bill.
- Lunch and Dinner