Posted On : 13-02-2021
The state of charm, lakes, adventures, and Maharajas, Rajasthan with its glorious spirit greets you with its all heart. Rajasthan is all about Jaw-dropping forts, alluring Havelis, laudable folk music, and divine food. Rajasthan never fails to enchant its tourists with its unparalleled culture and heritage tourism. The state of Rajasthan is home to famed tigers like Macchi and also boasts memorable wildlife adventures. Brace yourself for the heart-warming hospitality, elegant stays, and memorable experiences. So, if you are planning your next trip to Rajasthan, then don't forget to visit these places.
1. Jaipur:- Jaipur is inarguably an alluring place. Jaipur is a famous travel place that reflects the rich Rajputana architecture, traditions, and history of the state. The pink city is a perfect fusion of old and modern which keeps things interesting for all the travelers. Jaipur’s chief tourist attractions are its forts and castles. These places are Amer Fort, Nahargarh Fort, City Palace, and Jaigarh Fort are top places to see. Other than these places, tourism in the city mostly relies on, their kind edifices like Hawa Mahal, Jantar Mantar, and Jal Mahal. In addition to that, tourism in the city largely relies on the Hawa Mahal, Jantar Mantar, and Jal Mahal.
2. Udaipur:- If you are looking for an exciting yet pleasant break, pack your bags and head out to Udaipur. This city is recognized as the Venice of the east. It is one of Rajasthan’s most thrilling cities. Udaipur is possibly the best destination in India to wonder at the bygone-era grand architecture. The place will surely enchant you with its splendid buildings, vibrant markets, and absolute tranquility. The famous places to visit in Udaipur are Udaipur city palace, Lake Palace, Jagmandir, Jagdish temple, Saheliyon ki bari, Sajjangarh Palace, Fateh Sagar Lake, Lake Pichola, Udai Sagar Lake, Doodh Talai, Maharana Pratap Memorial, Vintage car museum, and Rajsamad lake. These places will enchant you with their beauty.
3. Jaisalmer:- If geology interests you, then Jaisalmer is the place where you need to travel. The city of Jaisalmer also serves as the frontier of western Rajasthan. Jaisalmer is also known as 'Golden City’, is located near the Pakistan border. It is also in close proximity to the Thar Desert. The famous places you can visit in Jaisalmer are Jaisalmer Fort, Sam Sand Dunes, Gadsisar Lake, Patwon ki Haweli, Kuldhara Abandoned village, Bada Bagh, Salim-Singh ki haveli, Tanot Mata Temple, Jaisalmer War Museum, Dessert National Park, Vyas Chatri, Khaba Fort, and Tazia Tower. Make your trip more thrilling by visiting all these places in Jaisalmer.
4. Jodhpur:- Imagine feeling greeted by the first ray of the sun? Not through your window, but in the land where the sun seems to rise first. Then Jodhpur is the place for you. Jodhpur is popularly known as the sun city, as the sun is visible here first in the morning. The city gets its name from Rao Jodha and was founded in 1459. The city is best known for its forts and castles. The famous places in Jodhpur are Mehrangarh Fort, Umaid Bhawan Palace, Jaswant Thada, Mandore Gardens, Kailana Lake, Rao Jodha Desert Rock Park, Clock tower, Chamunda Mata Temple, Balsamand Lake, Masuria Hills Garden, and Ranakpur. You will never fall short of places in Jodhpur.
5. Ajmer:- Ajmer is a bustling city. The beautiful city gets its name from Ajay Meru. It can be roughly translated as the invincible hill. Ajmer is a comprehensive description of the diversity of Indian culture and ethics. It represents a classic amalgam of religion, community, culture, coexisting, and thriving in harmony. There are many tourist attractions in the Ajmer. These places include Dargah Shariff, Ana Sagar Lake, Adhai-din ka Jhonpura, Akbar's Palace & Museum. The other famous places are Nasiyan Jain Temple, Victoria Jubilee Clock Tower, Durga Bag Gardens, Nareli Jain temple, and Prithvi Raj Smarak.
Best Heritage Places in India
How to Reach Manali from Delhi
Manali to Rohtang Pass by Car
Hiking, Camping and Backpacking India
Beautiful and Famous Tourist Places in Bali
Travel The Golden Triangle by Car in 5 Days
Top 10 Tourist Places to visit in Switzerland
Popular Tourist Destinations in Europe
What Makes Pahalgam a Peaceful Tourist Place in the Middle of Nature?
Why should you visit Ramoji Film City for an unforgettable experience?