Day 1: Arrive Delhi
Welcome at Delhi Airport / Rly Station, Meet Japji travel representative at the Airport / rly station. pickup and Transfer to Hotel, Afternoon Visit Half Day Delhi Sightseeing See Qutab Minar
- The Minar is 72.5mts high victory tower, the construction of which began in the final year of twelth century by Qutubuddin Aibak and was later completed by his successor. It has been given UNESCO World Heritage Site status, Lotus Temple
- The Lotus Temple Is Situated On The Top Of The Kalkaji Hill In The South Delhi. This Temple Has Been Categorised As The 'Taj Mahal Of The 21st Century, Humayun Tomb
- Humayun's Tomb, Delhi Is A Landmark In The Development Of Mughal Architecture. It Was Built In 1570 For Humayun The Second Mughal Emperor Of India. The Architect Was Mirak Mirza Ghiyath. Overnight stay at Delhi Hotel.
Day 2: Delhi - Alsisar
Morning After Breakfast at Hotel, Checkout and leave for Alsisar ( approx 7 hours). Enroute lunch at Restaurant ( own expense ). Arrive Alsisar in afternoon. Check in at hotel. Overnight stay at Alsisar hotel .
Day 3: Alsisar - Mahensar - Fatehpur - Mandawa - Nawalgarh - Alsisar
Morning After Breakfast at hotel, leave for visit Temple & haveli Sone ki Dukan at Mahensar, Continue to visit principle havelis of Fatehpur and haveli Nadine le Prince. Continue towards Mandawa & Lunch at Local restaurant (your own expense). Visit village of Mandawa & Visit Nawalgarh School. Return to Alsisar & visit the principle Havelis. Overnight stay at Alsisar hotel.
Day 4: Alsisar - Jaipur
Morning After Breakfast at hotel, Checkout and leave for Jaipur. (approx 3 hours) on Arrive Jaipur Checkin Hotel. Afternoon visit City Palace
- The City Palace Is An Imposing Blend Of Traditional Rajasthani And Mughal Art And Architecture. The City Palace Complex Houses Several Palatial Structures. In The Heart Of The Old Jaipur City, The City Palace Occupies A Large Area Divided Into A Series Of Courtyards, Gardens And Buildings. Overnight stay at jaipur Hotel.
Day 5: Jaipur
Morning after breakfast at hotel, Visit Full Day Jaipur Sightseeing Amber Fort
- The Amber Palace Is A Magnificent Structure Built Within The Amber Fort. Large, Sprawling Gardens, Grand, Chambers And Large Rooms, A Rich Decoration And Excellent Planning Mark The Construction Of The Amber Palace, Hawa Mahal
- The Hawa Mahal, A Multi Layered Palace, Was Built By Sawai Pratap Singh (Grand Son Of Sawai Jai Singh And Son Of Sawai Madhoo Singh) In 1799 AD And Mr. Lal Chand Usta Was The Architect, Birla Temple
- The Birla Temple dedicated to Lord Vishnu and Goddess Laxmi is yet another major attraction in the Pink city of Jaipur. The temple is situated at the foot of Moti Dungri Fort and is built by the famous and affluent business family of Birlas. The Birlas have built many other temples across the country. Afternoon, free for independant activities. Overnight stay at Jaipur hotel.
Day 6: Jaipur - Agra
Early morning After breakfast at hotel, Checkout hotel and leave for Agra ( approx 5 hours drive ). Enroute visit Fatehpur Sikri
- was the short-lived capital of the Mughal empire between 1571 and 1585, during the reign of Emperor Akbar. Arrive Agra transfer to hotel. Afternoon, visit Agra Red Fort - The Red Fort Began Its Life In The 10th Century As A Simple Mud And Brick Fortress Along The Banks Of The Yamuna River. Under Akbar (1564-1570s) Of The Mughal Dynasty It Was Rebuilt Along The Lines Of Its Predecessor, Which Accounts For Its Irregular Outer Walls and Taj Mahal
- The Taj Mahal Is The Epitome Of Mughal Art And One Of The Most Famous Buildings In The World. Yet There Have Been Few Serious Studies Of It And No Full Analysis Of Its Architecture And Meaning. Ebba Koch, An Important Scholar, Has Been Permitted To Take Measurements Of The Complex And Has Been Working On The Palaces And Gardens Of Shah Jahan For Thirty Years And On The Taj Mahal Itself—The Tomb Of The Emperor's Wife. Evening Free For Local Markets. Overnight stay at agra hotel .
Day 7: Agra - Delhi
Morning After breakfast at hotel, Checkout hotel and leave for Delhi. Arrive Delhi Visit Old Visit Red Fort
- Mughal Ruler Shah Jahan Had Varied Needs Of This Fort And It Was Made According To Those Needs, Rajghat, Jama Masjid. Evening By 6 Pm transfer to International airport for flight to onward destination.
Radisson Blu - Paschim Vihar
Hotels Are Subject To Availabilty May Be Same or Similar.