- Sightseeings : Amer Fort, City Palace, Jal Mahal, Hawa Mahal, Nahargarh Fort
Have you been wondering which places you must not miss while enjoying a trip to Jaipur from Delhi?
Jaipur Tour Start and End from Delhi Airport
Jaipur is also known for being the title called “The Pink City” since it blushes the color of its historic buildings, culture, architecture, heritage, etc. It is also counted being one of the most important and prominent stops when it comes to a popular tourist circuit.
Delhi is the capital of the country and is known for its fast-paced life. If you are done with your everyday life and truly want to explore something different, Jaipur is the nearest city all set to give you a taste of the lavish lifestyle quite afforded to the royal family of Jaipur. Pack your bag and start your Jaipur tour from Delhi Airport.
What 7 Jaipur Tour Places You Must Not Miss –
Have you been wondering which places you must not miss while enjoying a trip to Jaipur from Delhi? Let’s check out more about it in a detailed manner –
- · Amber Fort – It is known for its incredible beauty and architecture. It is one of the must-visit forts indeed. Cradled on the top of a hill creating a lovely and outstanding reflection in Maotha Lake.
- · The City Palace – It is worthy to visit since it is the main palace from where the Maharaja reigned from. Here, you should also explore the incredible Chandra Mahan and Mubarak Mahal.
- · Nahargarh Fort - Do you want to see something different? It is the epitome of great architecture and planning dipped in glorious history. The picturesque view of the whole city looks just amazing and different.
- · Hawa Mahal – It is known as the signature building of this beautiful city. Maharaja Sawai Pratap Singh built this beautiful building.
- · Jantar Mantar – It is the largest stone astronomical observatory all across the world. It looks beautiful and outstanding. It was built during the period between 1727 and 1733.
- · Chokhi Dhani – Do you know that it is a luxury heritage resort synonymous associated to Rajasthan village culture? It makes you get showered with a tangible feel of rural Rajasthan. It is indeed a lovely depiction of traditional Rajasthan going with breath-taking ancient artefacts, handicrafts, paintings, folklore and
- · Albert Hall Museum – You must not forget to explore this beautiful museum. It is called one of the oldest museums of Rajasthan coming up with a huge collection of different types of items including paintings, carpets, ivory, stone, metal sculptures, colorful crystal works, and so on.
Top Reasons To Make A Trip To Jaipur From Delhi –
- · It is one of the first planned cities in the country following Indian Vastu Shastra And because of this here, you will find the directions of each street/market are goes from East to West and North to South.
- · Hawa Mahal was built for purpose of letting the royal women notice the everyday life in the street below but without being noticed.
- · Jantar Mantar is one of the World Heritage Sites because of the accumulation of architectural astronomical instruments.
- · The Sawai Mansingh Stadium is known for carrying the capacity of almost 30,000 folks and witnessed hosting several national and international cricket matches.
Ideal Place For Foodaholic –
You should also say YES to Jaipur Tour from Delhi since you can taste the best food here. Most tourists all across other cities and countries come here to taste incredibly Rajasthani cuisines filled with vibrant traditions and culture. You must not forget to taste Lal Maas, an ancient Rajasthani culinary. You should also taste these
- · Ghewar
- · Daal Baati Churma
- · Gaate ki Sabzi
- · Pyaaz ki Kachori
Things To Keep In Mind While Travelling Jaipur From Delhi –
You can make your Jaipur trip from Delhi memorable by keeping these things in mind–
- · Stay Duration
- · You must choose the right place to stay
- · Make a note of what places you want to explore
- · You should collect local transport related knowledge to avoid hassles
- · You should carry comfortable clothes with yourself
- · Do not forget to do shopping
In The Last –
So, what are you waiting for? It is time to go ahead and enjoy. Find one of the Best Jaipur Tours packages.