INA Delhi Haat: Open Close Time, Location, Which Day Weekly Closed
The Dilli Haat is a large open-air complex where the cultures of all the states converge. You can find there affordable state-known handmade products from all around the nation. It enables regional artists and craftspeople to display, market, and sell their handmade goods.
It boasts a sizable food court with counters representing every state in the union. You may get everything, from the Gatte ki sabzi of Rajasthan to the fish of Bengal. Not only that, but you will also take part in various cultural events that occasionally take place in this area.
Architecture of Delhi Haat INA
The architecture of Dilli Haat is classic North Indian, with stone roofs and brick latticework. The facility has a sizable hall where handicraft and weaving exhibitions are held. This location also occasionally hosts cultural events including dramas and folk dances. For travelers to take home, a little souvenir shop offers popular Delhi keepsakes.
You Might Be Like These Suggested Tours
5 Nights 6 Days
The stalls are constructed as kiosks and cottages with thatched roofs to give the overall setup a village vibe. Additionally, to maintain the peaceful village environment and give the area a floral-pleasing appearance, the shops situated on an elevated platform are connected by a stone pathway and are spaced apart with grass.
How to reach?
Dilli Haat is quite conveniently placed in South Delhi, making it very simple to get to. Dilli Haat is about a hundred metres away from the INA metro station, which is the closest metro station. Both the Yellow and Pink Lines are well connected to this stop. One can easily ride the metro, as well as an automobile, bus, or cab service.
|The Dilli Haat - Inna metro station is the closest and is 4 minute's walk from Dilli Haat.
|The closest bus stop is Kidwai Nagar, which is 4 minutes' walk from Dilli Haat.
|The closest train station, Sarojini Nagar, is 23 minutes' walk from Dilli Haat.
- 12.5 kilometres away from New Delhi Railway Station
- Terminal 3 of Indira Gandhi International Airport is 16.5 kilometres away.
- Separation from the Kashmiri Gate 15 miles to the bus stop
- Connaught Place is 7.3 km away.
|Best time to visit
|We urge you to attend the open-air market in the winter, fall, or early spring to avoid the heat and shop comfortably.
|INA Market, Dilli Haat, Sri Aurobindo Marg, New Delhi, India 110023
|Every day it opens at 10:30 in the morning and closes at 10:00 in the night.
Entry fees Delhi Haat INA
- 30 rupees for adults
- 20 rupees for children
- 100 rupees for foreign visitors
Things to do at INA Dilli Haat
- Shopping: Shopping at Dilli Haat is a must because it is every shopper's dream. You might even be unsure about what to buy from Dilli Haat because there is so much to choose from.
- Food Parade at Dilli Haat: Witness the unification of India as food stalls from all states of the nation march together. If you're unsure about what to eat at Dilli Haat, we suggest eschewing your go-to dish in favour of something fresh to your palate.
- Tarot Card Reading at Dilli Haat: There is a stand where you can frequently find an experienced tarot card reader who can foretell the future and provide suggestions for changes you may make in your life based on those predictions.
- Visit Dilli Haat to get your hand mehendi and hair braided. Young girls and women adore this place. As soon as you walk inside the Dilli Haat complex, you will see women waiting to braid your hair with threads or decorate your hands with gorgeous designs using mehendi cones.
- Cultural Events: Unplanned cultural events like flash mobs and nukkad natak, the majority of which aim to spread a social message, might catch people off guard at Dilli Haat.
Important things to remember
- The shops charge outrageous prices for their goods. Before you agree to anything, make sure you haggle and bargain for the price.
- Please do not litter and instead dispose of trash in the dustbins.
Dilli Haat is on everyone's bucket list for a reason, so if you're planning a trip to Delhi, be sure it's on yours as well. You can also choose a private cab from top car rental companies in Delhi for a hassle-free trip within the city and have a pleasant vacation.