Jaipur Agra With Bharatpur Tour By Car
Duration :- 03 Nights / 04 Days
Destination :- Delhi - Jaipur - Bharatpur - Agra - Delhi
Day 01: Delhi - Jaipur
This early morning Pickup and you will drive to the pink city of Jaipur, On arrival check into your hotel and rest of the day is at leisure. Stay overnight at hotel in Jaipur.Uppon Arrive in Jaipur, visit the city palace and museum, City Palace
-conceived and designed by Jai Singh is a fine blend of Rajasthani and Mughal architecture and is one of the most important architectural landmarks in Jaipur. Walk to adjacent Jantar Mantar an astronomical observatory, it the evening you can visit local market for shopping etc. stay overnight at hotel in Jaipur.
Day 02: Jaipur - Bharatpur
After Breakfast at Hotel, Checkout From Hotel and Start Half Day Jaipur Sightseeing Visit Amber Fort, Amber fort nestling among Arawali Hills was built in 16th century by Raja Man Singh, enjoy an elephant ride at Amber fort, and then visit Hawa Mahal-a Palace of winds- it is the Jaipur's most famous monument. In the afternoon you will Drive To Bharatpur, Uppon Arrive check in at Hote. Overnight Stay at Bharatpur Hotel.
Day 03: Bharatpur - Agra
After breakfast at Hotel, Checkout From Hotel and Visit Bharatpur Bird Santuary, Later you will drive to Mughal city Agra and check into your hotel. Enroute you will visit the Fatehpur Sikri, the deserted red sandstone city built by the Mughal Emperor Akbar. This afternoon visit the Agra fort, built by the great Emperor Akbar, and the famous Taj Mahal-the symbol of love, built by Emperor Shah Jahan in memory of his wife Mumtaz Mahal. Overnight at Agra hotel.
( Taj Mahal Closed Every Friday )
Day 04: Agra - Delhi
This Morning after breakfast visit the Agra fort, built by the great Emperor Akbar, and the famous Taj Mahal-the symbol of love, built by Emperor Shah Jahan in memory of his wife Mumtaz Mahal. By evening you will be transferred back to Delhi airport or railway station for your onward journey
Package Inclusion / Exclusion
- Accommodation as per itinerary - Double room on twin sharing basis at all destinations.
- Daily Breakfast at hotel.
- 01 air conditioned chauffeur driven deluxe car for all transfers, sightseeing and drives.
- Assistance on arrival and departure.
- Professional government approved English speaking guide at all destinations.
- Air fare / train fare.
- Guide & Monuments Entrance fees during sightseeing
- Camera Charges / Jeep Safari / Camel Safari / Elephant Ride Charges.
- Any other item not specified in the Package Inclusions.
- 4% Government Service Tax on Bill.
- Lunch and Dinner