4N/5D Gwalior Orchha Khajuraho Delhi Tour
Posted On April 12th, 2017
Madhya Pradesh is offering many attractions to explore as a visitor to this state. 04 Nights and 05 Days tour package will offer you the chance to explore beautiful spiritual as well as historical sites of Gwalior, Orchha and Khajuraho. We are quite sure that this trip is going to be memorable for you.
- Day 1: Our representative will pick you up from the Gwalior airport/railway station and will transfer you to the designated hotel. Enjoy your lunch there and after that we will go for Gwalior sightseeing. First will explore Gwalior fort, and after that we will visit Vishnu temple to take blessings of almighty Lord Vishnu. After this we will be back to hotel for night stay.
- Day 2: In the morning after early breakfast we will move towards Orchha. It will be 124 kms drive from Gwalior. Upon reaching we will shift you to the designated hotel for lunch and rest. After this we will move out to explore the beautiful temples of Orchha. We will first visit Lakshmi Narayan Temple, followed by Chaturbhuj Temple. The beauty of the Orchha city will make you feel blessed and satisfied in life. In the evening we will return back to hotel for overnight stay.
- Day 3: On day 3 we will go for early morning breakfast in hotel and then we will proceed towards Khajuraho and we need to drive down 174 kms to reach the city of temples. On reaching we will allow you to take some rest and will transfer you to the designated hotel. Take some rest and enjoy your lunch. After this we will move for exploring the Western Group of Khajuraho temples. The group of temples is formed of 14 exotic temples. The 14 temples are Matangesvara, Kandariya Mahadeo, Chaunsath Yogini, Parvati, Lalguan Mahadev, Varaha, Lakshmana, and Chitragupta Devi, Nandi and Jagdamba. Khajuraho is now a World Heritage Site by UNESCO. After exploring the temples we will be back in hotel and enjoy a stress free night. If you want to experience the result of Ayurveda massage then visit the Ayurveda center in evening for an exclusive body massage.
- Day 4: After morning breakfast we will again go out for Eastern Group of Khajuraho temples. It houses 7 temples. Among these 7 temples 3 are Hindu temples and 4 are Jain temples. The temples which belong to this group are Vamana, Javari, and Adinath, the Parsvanath, Shantinath, Ghantai temple and Brahma. Among these 7 temples the biggest one is Parsvanatha temple. The architecture of the temples will make you spellbound. After exploring the temple we will be back to hotel and check out for Delhi. It will be a long journey and on reaching Delhi we will check in to the hotel and enjoy a peaceful night.
- Day 5: Enjoy your breakfast in hotel and then we will transfer you to New Delhi railway station or Delhi Airport for return journey.
We hope we made the trip memorable for you.
Posted on September 19th, 2021
North India oozes out pleasant vibes with heart-stirring holiday places. The lively atmosphere, colossal mountains, verdant valleys, rolling hills, spiritual places, holy rivers, and slushy snow define North India....Read More →