Duration :- 03 Nights / 04 Days
Destination :- Delhi - Jaipur - Ranthambore - Delhi
Day 01: Arrival Delhi
Morning Arrive in Delhi Japji Travel Representative will meet at the airport or railway station. Pickup and Drive To Jaipur (approx 6 hours), Uppon Arrive in Jaipur check into the hotel. Later Visit City Palace - The City Palace housed the throne of the Maharaja of Jaipur who headed the Kachwaha Rajput clan. Maharaja Sawai Jai Singh II, who ruled Amber from 1699 to 1744, initiated the construction of the city complex that spreads over several acres. Evening Free for Local Market / Shoping. Overnight stay at jaipur hotel.
Day 02: Jaipur Sightseeing
After Breakfast at Hotel, Checkout and Take a Half day jaipur sightseeing tour and visit Amber Fort, Hawa Mahal and Jantar Mantar observatory. Later Drive To Ranthambore, Uppon Arrive Checkin Hotel. Overnight stay at Ranthambore hotel.
Day 03: Sawai Madhopur / Ranthambhore Sightseeing
After Breakfast at Hotel, Morning enjoy jungle safari by open canter / jeep. Visit to the park where you will have a chance to see Hynas, Jackals, Jungle cats, Chital, Panthers and possibility of the famous Indian Tiger if you are lucky. Return back to hotel and overnight stay at Ranthambore hotel.
Day 04: Ranthambore - Delhi
After Morning breakfast at the hotel, check out From Hotel and transfer to Delhi By Car ( approx 8 Hours), uppon arrive in delhi transfer to airport / rly stationfor your onward journey.
Package Inclusion / Exclusion
- Accommodation as per itinerary - Double room on twin sharing basis at all destinations.
- Daily Breakfast at hotel.
- 01 air conditioned chauffeur driven deluxe car for all transfers, sightseeing and drives.
- Assistance on arrival and departure.
- Professional government approved English speaking guide at all destinations.
- Air fare / train fare.
- Monuments Entrance fees during sightseeing
- Camera Charges / Jeep Safari / Camel Safari / Elephant Ride Charges.
- Any other item not specified in the Package Inclusions.
- 4.3% Government Service Tax on Bill.
- Lunch and Dinner