Duration :- 03 Night / 04 Days
Destination :- Delhi - Agra - Delhi
Day 01: Arrive Delhi
Arrive at Delhi airport/rly Station, after traditional Welcome our Japji Travel representative would assist you at airport & transfer to hotel for check in. Afternoon vist Laxminarayan Temple - a modern Hindu Temple. Spend the day at leisure activities enjoy shopping.
Overnight stay at Hotel.
Day 02 : Delhi Sightseeing
Morning healthy after breakfast visit Delhi the capital of India whic bridge two diffrent world Old Delhi and New Delhi.Sightseeing includes Jama Masjid and Red Fort and Chandni Chowk. Afternoon visit Qutub Minar built by Qutub-ud-Din Aibek in 1199, Humayun's Tomb, India Gate (War Memorial Arch ) Also drive past Connaught Place shopping centre. Overnight Stay at Hotel.
Day 03 : Delhi - Agra (205 kms approx)
After helathy breakfast check out from the hotel and Drive to Agra.Reach Agra and check in to to the hotel. Later visit the world famous Taj Mahal built by the Moghul Emperor Shahjehan in 1630 for his Queen Mumtaz Mahal to enshrine her mortal remains. the Agra Fort containing the Pearl Mosque, the Halls of Public and Private Audience. Also visit the Tomb of Itmad-ud-Daullah built by Empress Noorjehan in memory of her father. Overnight stay at Hotel.
Day 04 : Agra - Delhi
After early morning breakfast checkout from the hotel and drive to Delhi.On arrival in Delhi Transfer to airport to board flight for onward journey.
Tour Ends with Sweet Memories...
Note: Hotels Are Subject To Availabilty May Be Same or Similar.
Package Inclusion / Exclusion
- Accommodation as per itinerary - Double room on twin sharing basis at all destinations.
- Daily Breakfast at hotel.
- 01 air conditioned chauffeur driven deluxe car for all transfers, sightseeing and drives.
- Assistance on arrival and departure.
- Air fare / train fare.
- Monuments Entrance fees during sightseeing
- Camera Charges / Jeep Safari / Camel Safari / Elephant Ride Charges.
- Any other item not specified in the Package Inclusions.
- 3.09% Government Service Tax on Bill.
- Lunch and Dinner