2 Days Private Taj Mahal Full Moon Tour
Duration :- 01 Nights / 02 Days
Destination :- Delhi - Agra - Fatehpur Sikri - Delhi
Highlights of The Tour
Day 01: Delhi - Agra
Pickup from Delhi Hotel/Airport/Home and drive to Agra.
Agra, Agra has found its mention in the famous Hindu epic Mahabharat as the forest of Agraban close to Mathura. Badal Singh founded the city in 1475. Sikandar Lodhi made Agra his capital city. Later, Babur defeated the Lodhis to capture the city situated on the banks of River Yamuna and thus, the long association of Mughals with Agra started.
After reach at out circuit of Agra, visit Sikandra, Akbar started building his own mausoleum, near Agra, that was to be a perfect blend of Hindu, Christian, Islamic, Buddhist and Jain designs and motifs, bespeaking of his religious tolerance and secular views. However, he could not complete it and died. Thus, his son Jehangir completed his tomb, popularly known as Sikandra after Sikandra Lodi, who established the community where Akbar's Tomb is located.
After Visit the Sikndra drive to Agra city. arrival and check inn to Hotel.
Later on Visit Agra Fort, Ever since Babur defeated and killed Ibrahin Lodi at Panipat in 1526, Agra played an important center of Mughal Empire. Akbar chose this city on the bank of River Yamuna as his capital and proceeded to build a strong citadel for the purpose. It is said that he destroyed the damaged old fort of Agra for the purpose and raised this grand group of monuments instead in red sandstone. Started in 1565, it took eight years and thirty-five lakh rupees to complete its construction and is second only to Taj in Agra. Qasim Khan Mir Barr-u-Bahr supervised the construction of this building.
In the Night proceed to visit Taj Mahal, It was constructed between 1631 A.D and 1654 A.D. The construction is said to have been done by a workforce of 22,000 that contained among others laborers, Naqqashi laborers, painters, stonecutters, garden-layers, gardeners, embroidery artists and masons.
Information About Visit Taj Mahal in Fool Moon Night:
* 5 nights allow to view Taj Mahal, 2 days before and 2 days after fullmoon night date.
* The night viewing of Taj Mahal is opened from 8-30 p.m. to 12-30 in eight batches of 50 persons for half an hour duration. The visitors of the night viewing of Taj Mahal have to report at Shilpagram complex half an hour in advance of the viewing time.
* The night viewing tickets of Taj Mahal should be purchased one day in advance of the date of night viewing.
Day 02: Agra - Fatehpur Sikri - Delhi
After breakfast visit Taj Mahal and drive to Delhi via visit Fatepur Sikri, Fatehpur Sikri was planned as a great town by Akbar with great care and planning in the honor of Sheikh Salim Chisti but had to be abandoned only after fifteen years due to scarcity of water in the town. Sheikh Salim Chishti was a Sufi saint who blessed the Akbar with his first son and heir, who was named Salim after him and later came to be known as Jehangir. The town was otiginally named Sikri after the village, where it was founded but its twin city Fatehpur (Victory Town) was erected to celebrate Akbar's conquest of Gujarat in June 1573.
Note: Hotels Are Subject To Availabilty May Be Same or Similar.
Package Inclusion / Exclusion
- Accommodation as per itinerary - Double room on twin sharing basis at all destinations.
- Daily Breakfast & Dinner at hotel.
- 01 air conditioned chauffeur driven deluxe car for all transfers, sightseeing and drives.
- Assistance on arrival and departure.
- All the Sightseeing With English Speaking Guide.
- Monuments entrance fee of Taj Mahal, Agra Fort, Sikandra & Fatepur Sikri
- Air fare / train fare
- Camera Charges / Jeep Safari / Camel Safari / Elephant Ride Charges.
- Any other item not specified in the Package Inclusions.
- 4% Government Service Tax on Bill.